2019 Year in Review
What a year it has been! 2019 was a year of significant accomplishment for Reade Advanced Materials. In a testament to the hard work of all our employees, we delivered quality products, excellent customer satisfaction and innovative purchasing solutions to meet the raw material requirements of our customers. As we move into 2020, let’s take a minute to celebrate our top achievements from 2019.
READE welcomed 95 new customers doing some really cool stuff! To name a few, our services and products were used in the following applications:
- Toll Compaction Services - Self-heating beverage or soup can
- Permalloy Wire - Novel textile for the Department of Defense communication
- Ferric OxyHydroxide - Recirculating aquaculture tank to absorb phosphates for oyster farming
- Magnesium Aluminum Alloy Powder - To improve fuel particle combustion for propellants
- Various Abrasives - New formula for commercial vehicle brake pads components
m.toboyo.com.cn: Powerful Engine for Growth
Reade’s website is entering its 25th year, connecting us to customers across the globe. We exported to new customers in the following countries: China, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Dominican Republic, Ecuador, Germany, Israel, Italy, Mexico, Norway, Poland, Portugal, South Korea, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, and United Arab Emirates.
Growing Team: New Hires
Not only did our customer base increase but we also grew our outstanding team. We hired our first Director of Sales, Susan Derouin, to focus on new business opportunities, a talented Sales Coordinator, Charlene Centeno, to support the growing sales team and an additional Administrative Assistant, Raquel Cuadrado, to support organizational roles.
Recognized by our Community:
READE was recently nominated for the Rhode Island Jeffrey Butland Family-Owned Small Business of the Year… stay tuned for the results!